Advertisement

Mother’s Day Status Quotes in English Hindi Marathi Punjabi

Mother’s Day Status Quotes in English Hindi Marathi Punjabi

English Status Quotes

A mother’s example sketches the outline of her child’s character. Loads of thanks to turn me into a good human being. Hoppy Mother’s Day dear mom!

I believe in love at first sight… because i’ve been loving my mom ever since I opened my eyes…

Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have. Happy Mother’s Day

To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!

There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no roses as lovely as her smile, no path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps. Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother is a rose sprouting. Her first pedal in a garden. She’s a lilly pad in the lake. A shining ring on my finger and a crown on my head. A flying butterfly in the air. Thank you mother. Happy Mother’s Day!

Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother’s Day!

Once upon a memory Someone wiped away a tear Held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear Mother. Happy Mother’s Day!

When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much any more but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.

Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me

You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor  Happy Mother’s Day!

I always pray to God,May you live long,
May you always be with me.Love you more than my life.
Love You Mom. Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"

This mothers day, if you have a mom that you adore, do not post a status about it, get your ass off facebook and tell them yourself!

 If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status 

A mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother's day

Hindi Status Quotes

मेरी दुनिया में इतनी जो शौहरत है मेरी माँ की बदौलत है .. 
 मेरे ऊपर वाले  और क्या देगा तु मुझे मेरी माँ ही मेरी सबसे बड़ी दौलत है

घेर लेने को मुझे जब भी बलाएँ  गईं
ढाल बन कर सामने माँ की दुआएँ  गईं

"माँतेरे दूध का हक मुझसे अदा क्या होगा l
तु है नाराज तोखुश मुझसे "खुदाक्या होगा l l

माँ ने आखरी रोटी भी मेरी थाली में परोस दी,
जानें क्यों फिर भी मंदिर में भगवान ढूढ़ता हूँ मैं
माँ के दिल जैसा दूनियाँ में कोई दिल नहीं...)

Upar Jiska Ant Nahi Use Asma Kahte Hain…
Ish Jahan Main Jiska Ant Nahi Use
“Maa”
Kahte Hai.....


Mujhe to apne hath ki har ek ungli se bahut pyaar hai
Najane "maa" ne kaunsi ungli pakad kar chalna shikhaya hoga...

Maa k bina zindgi viran hoti hain,
Tanha safar me hr rah sunsaan hoti hain,
Zindagi me maa ka hona zarori hain,
Maa ki duaon se hi har mushkil aasaan hoti hain…
i love u mom.....................


 अपनों से खुलता है ही गैरों से खुलता हैये जन्नत का दरवाज़ा हैमाँ के पैरो से खुलता है !!

Marathi Status Quotes

"आई"..."आई"..."आई"...असते...
देऊळ नसते...
देव नसते...
दुधावरली साय नसते...
फुल नसते...
चंद्रतारावाराचांदण्याआकाश नसते...
अथांग अथांग सागर नसते...
"आई"...म्हणजे नक्की काय...?

Jevha aamhi Status Livato
Tevha Mulinche Aai Mahantet
“Chakuli Yanche Status, Vachu Nako,
Nahitar Tuja Status “I am in Love” Houn Jayil…

दु:खात हसवीसुखात झुलवी,
गाऊनी गोड अंगाई.
जगात असे काहीही नाही,
जशी माझी प्रिय आई.
ठेच लागता माझ्या पायी,
वेदना होती तिच्या ह्रदयी.
तेहतीस कोटी देवांमध्ये,
श्रेष्ठ मला मझी “आई.

Sosataana Vedna
Mukhatoon ek shabd nehmi yei,
Premacha pajhar pasarun tya vedanevar
Vedna nahishi karte AAI..!

Aai mhanje asate ek maye cha pajhar ,
aai chi maya asate ek aanandacha Saagar ,
Aai mahanje asato ek gharacha aadhar,
Aai vina te gajabjalele gharach asate niradhaar.
Mathra Diwas shubhechha…..!!

ज्यांना नमस्कार करायला जागा नाही अशी माणसं अभागी आणि जागा असूनही ज्यांना नमस्कार करता येत नाही ती निव्वळ कपाळकरंटी.  !

आई तुझ्याविण जगीं एकटापोरकाच मज म्हणति करंटा
व्यथा मनींची कुणास सांगूंकाळीज तिळतिळ तुटतें

Punjabi Status Quotes

Menu ki chahida, tetho wad hor kon jaaneTu wakhri hai hasti, kehnde ne lok syanaMaa Maa kardi hai duniya,

ਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਸੱਭ ਨੂੰ ਛੱਡ ਦਿੳ...
ਪਰ ਸੱਭ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਕਦੇ ਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਛੱਡਿੳ,_

Menu baapu di maar to bachan wali
APne hathan naal roti khuaan wali
Report card te likhe fail nu paas dikhaun wali
Chup karja chup karja keh ke hasaun wali

Hor koyi nahin si ,oh si meri maa

Love u maa

Ik suchhi te sachi kahani sun lao
Rishte ne bathere par ik rishta chun lao
Karo karam changa te khat punn lao
Maa di seva karke changi joon pao
Aap raho sukhi te maapeyan nu v sukh de jao

Bachpan chala gya Jawani chali gayi
Jindagi di kimati nishani chali gayi
Maa de halla bolan di halle v sataundi yaad

Maa hundi hai maa hun v aundi yaad

Mother's Day Dp and Profile Pics