Advertisement

Feeling Sad Whatsapp Facebook English Status Dp in One line

Feeling Sad Whatsapp Facebook English Status Dp in One line

I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.


I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside. 

life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good!

Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.

I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.

A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.



It’s sad to be happy alone.

It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back ..

sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!


There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad..!