Advertisement

Interesting Awesome First Love Status Quotes

First Love Status Quotes for Facebook WhatsApp

A first love always occupies a special place.


First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.



First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint the second time.


You get over your first love by falling in love with something new.


When you discover first love as a teenager, your whole life revolves around it and you open yourself up to it.


There's always that one person that you've had feelings for since the moment you first met them.       


The first time our eyes met I knew it was true, that I'd love you forever and that's what I'll do.


She was my first love, my first hate, my first heartache; she was my first everything.


Post a Comment

0 Comments