Advertisement

Happy Birthday Status for Facebook WhatsApp

Happy Birthday Status for Facebook WhatsApp


♥♥♫Happy Birth­day to you *¨*.¸¸¸ ¸.*¨* Happy Birth­day to you *¨* •.¸¸ ¸¸.*¨* Happy Birth­day !!!!! * ¨*.¸¸ ¸¸.*¨* Happy Birth­day to you! *¨*.¸¸


All I got you for your birthday was this post. Hope you enjoy it! Try not to read it all at once. Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.


Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.




Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!


I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy.. happy b'day...



Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

Post a Comment

0 Comments