Advertisement

WhatsApp Status in Songs

WhatsApp Status in Songs

Why don't we go somewhere only we know?


I will break away, and find myself today.


Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal.


Life it seems will fade away, drifting further everyday. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else.


Sing it from the heart. Sing it till you're nuts. Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts.



Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold?


You may say I`m a dreamer, but I am not the only one


A life I never chose to lead
  A life I never chose to be


Dreams are seldom what they seem.


I wake up and find myself unstable
 I'm hoping that this world is just a fable



Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Post a Comment

0 Comments