Advertisement

Love Quotes for Whatsapp Facebook

Love Quotes for Whatsapp Facebook




Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.


It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.


A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away.


I will never break your heart....





Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be together when things go wrong.


Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties


Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.


Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real loves to be silly.


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.



I'm done. I don't need anything more out of life. I have you, and that's enough.


Post a Comment

0 Comments