Advertisement

Being In Love With Your Best Friend Quotes & Sayings

Being In Love With Your Best Friend Quotes & Sayings


The best type of relationship is one where you're not only in love, but you're each others best friend also.


The number one rule of love; you can never be just friends with someone that you're in love with.


The best kind of relationship is when they're not only your lover, but your best friend too.


Relationships are stronger when you're best friends first, and a couple second.


True happiness is being married to your best friend.



You might just think of me as some girl...but I just want you to know, that I'm the one girl who took one look at you, and fell harder than I ever have in my entire life.


It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else. You have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride just to be a friend. But that's all worth it because sometimes friendship lasts longer than love.


Relationships are stronger when you're best friends first, and a couple second.


You're my best friend. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. What makes you happy, makes me happy. I'll love you forever, I promise.


One of the worst feelings ever is being limited to just being 'friends' when all you want is more.




Sometimes a heart cannot afford to be 'just friends.'


I guess it's my fault to think we could ever be more than just friends.


Post a Comment

0 Comments