Advertisement

Love Whatsapp Facebook Status



Love Status Page 1


I don't have much money but boy if I did. i'd buy a big house where we both could live.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No one will ever care like I did, I promise you that.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Only fools fall in love and i think, i am one of them.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I am in love because i can't sleep at night cz reality is better than dreams.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

When I miss you, it's like every song I listen to is about you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Don't settle for the one you can live with. Wait for the one you can't live without.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I want someone to shut me up by kissing me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say i love you, I actually mean it.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I need someone who won't give up on me, no matter how many times I mess up.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you live to be 100 years old, then i want to live 99 years so i won't ever have to live without you.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time i hear your voice I fall in Love all over again.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You are not one of my goals.... You are my destination
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No One In D World Has D Ability 2stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them "Dont Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Dint Need You
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You don't mean anything to me...
You mean Everything to me...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Spread love everywhere you go.
Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


                                    Next 


Post a Comment

0 Comments