Advertisement

Love Whatsapp Facebook Status

Love Whatsapp Facebook Status 7




The space between your fingers are meant 2 be filled with mine


Heartful Love is like the Breathing air...
You will never see it .
But you will always feel it prasence.


I'm not beautiful like her, but My heart is most beautiful because i kept her in my heart. "Still I love you baby."


love is a sweet melody sung by two


True love has the capability of facing and accepting your partner's imperfections and loving him/her still perfectly..


It's a wonder, how people find time to hate when life is too short to love....


Love is not true nor false , love is love...


I will love you till my last breath.


My love for her beats until my heart beats...



Somebody said love is blind but I say life is blind without love.....


Loving you was my favorite mistake.


My favorite place in all the world is NEXT TO YOU!!


If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would chose my last breathe to say I love you.


I may not be perfect, but I am the best you’ll ever have. You’ll realize it the day I stop coming back.


You and me makes a wonderful WE.


And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love more than any of them.


So many times, I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I need to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!


I feel you going further and further away from me and my ‘Life’ going further and further into the dark. But I will always love you.


1 day you will ask me “What is more important to U, me or your life?” I will say “my life”. You will walk away from me without knowing that you are MY LIFE.


Never say you are happy when you are sad, never say you are fine when you are not ok, never say u feel good when you feel bad, and never say your alone when I am still alive.


                                         Prev -- Next 

Post a Comment

0 Comments