Advertisement

High Attitude One line Status for Whatsapp Facebook

High Attitude One line  Status for Whatsapp Facebook





 My attitude depends on the people in front of me

 I don't insult people, I just describe them.

 I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.

 Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

 Yes, I'm smiling. But you're not the reason anymore.


Main wo khel nahi khelta jisme jeetna fix ho,
Kyun ki..
Jeetne ka maza tabhi h, jab haar ne ka risk ho

If you don't care, stop talking about it.



Don’t compare me with anyone…. I am original



My dream is to fly..over a rainbow..so high..



The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)



My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength…



The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn..



Think Big, Believe Big, Act Big, & The results will be BIG….



The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude!



Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want most, is the person you’re best without….



Once your number is deleted from my phone, you are dead to me….



Relationships are never killed … Every time they are murdered by ego and bad attitude.



It faking smiles and giving attention help you make friends, I’m sorry, but I’m better off alone.




Follow ur Heart. Not ur frnds . Sumhow ur heart already knws wht u want to bcum .All it needs is u..

Post a Comment

0 Comments