Advertisement

Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook

Attitude Status for Whatsapp Facebook 3



Need new haters,Old one has started loving me..!! :/ -

Mujhe yaad kiye bina toh achche logon ki misaal nahi di jaati J J ..!!

Born to express, not to impress

I just break the rules to make my own

I may not be perfect but Im always ME

When someone says: you are UGLY TELL them oh sorry I was trying to look like you

Some people are just so FAKE that if you look properly at the back of their neck, you’ll find a tag saying “MADE IN CHINA”

I don’t care what you are going through, it does not excuse being disrespectful to me!

I’m wearing my ATTITUDE until I die. SO get over it

Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions and no looking back… Just move on.

I Don’t Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality

Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone

When i will be rich u will be my Bit**

I DON’T CARE ABOUT POPULARITY,I LIVE IN REALITY.BASED ON ORIGINALITY.FORGOTLOOK.I RESPECT PERSONALITY..!!

My haters out there ..@ I don’t care what you say about me….. Becouse even my heels are higher than ur standards.

                                        Prev---Next 


Post a Comment

0 Comments