Advertisement

Latest Newest Facebook Whatsapp Status

Latest Newest Facebook Whatsapp Status




A man will pay Rs 2 for a Rs 1 item he needs.
A woman will pay Rs 1 for a Rs 2 item that she doesn't need.



Life is a matter of change is not a matter of choice.



If u advise him, he thinks u r dominating. If u dont, u r not doing anything..
If u agree to all his likes, u r sweet. If u dont, u r not understanding.
If he calls u, he is missing u. If u call, u r disturbing him.
If he asks u anything,its his right. If u ask, u r interfering.
If he cares, he loves u but if u care, u r very possessive.
And he says "women are confusing!"
HATS OFF to girls for tolerating this species!! :D




Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.




Best Relationship is . . . . When You Can Act Like Lovers And Best Friends At The Same Time.




I Don't Like To Take Right Decision
I Take Decisions And Make Them Right....




I Don't Need To
Be Your FIRST or Your LAST
But

I Want To Be The BEST
You Ever Had ... :)




I Still Remember Those Days When Photos Were

Taken For Memories & Not For Facebook Profiles..!!" :-| ;)




Memories behave in a crazy way...They leave u alone, when u are in a crowd... & when u are alone, they stand with u like a crowd...




Some People are REAL... some People are GOOD..some People are FAKE..N.. some People are REAL GOOD at being FAKE ...!!!





If you have to think before spending money on anything, you're not rich enough.





Relationship now a days

start wid poking

And end wid blocking :p :)





We Live in Generation where..
.
.
"Deleting History is more important than Creating History" :-D





No one has crush on me.
I am too strong to be crushed. ( ._.)





There is always that one person you want to punch for no reason everytime you see them.




Dear friends : I have finally realised that "only way" to lose weight from green tea is, if you go to the mountain and pick it yourself.




Couples that call each other "babu" and "jaanu" make all single people in the entire universe feel glad they're not dating.




They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!
Soon I will be a genius :D




Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.




Dear middle finger, thank you for sticking up for me.




Tomorrow is not certain, so make today count as best as you can, cause there's no excuse in being idleness, is a choice we have make for ourselves!



Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Don't take it for granted. Make it count and be happy that you're alive.




Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.



I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.



Post a Comment

0 Comments