Advertisement

Love Cute Relationship status for Whatsapp Facebook

Love Cute Relationship status for Whatsapp Facebook




if love is true ...it will always find a way <3 ^_^


I didn't choose you.... my heart did <3


love is a policy, without terms and conditions.


You and me make a wonderful WE :-) <3


Love doesn't show up on an X-ray....but it's there.


i may not be perfect, but i'm the best you'll ever have... you'll realize it the day i stop coming back


You either live in love or die, there is no way in between


For a relationship to work ,
You have to be lovers AND best friends with each other !!


" Love doesn't need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season. "


If u fight wid ur loved ones.
just put ur ego aside
hug eachother & say !!!..

" i need u idiot atleast to fight wid uhhh "


If you love something, hide it, lock it up & don't tell a soul.


Wants you to know that
every time I take a breath,
every time my heart beats,
I think of you. I am helplessly
in Love with you….


Love is knowing that some one is there for you always


Do not waste your life trying to impress other people. Do what you Love, Love what you do.


The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason


Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. :p


Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life.


True love isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together. It’s Grandma and Grandpa who grew old together.


Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will.


"It's not what I feel for you;
It's what I don't feel for anyone BUT for you "


LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT.
BUT
WE CAN FEEL IT:)


I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.


I get the best feeling when you say Hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.



Its Not hard to find someone who will tell you that they Love You. Its hard to find someone that actually 'means' it.. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments