Advertisement

Latest Fifa status 2014

Latest Fifa status 2014 for whatsapp and Facebook




    ·       The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.
 
 
·       Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it’s much more serious than that.
 
 
·       There’s nothing quite like a World Cup.
 
 
·       Brazil goes into every World Cup expecting to win – so when it is in Brazil it is expected even more. You can’t understand what the World Cup means to our country.
 
 
·       You have to show up in the World Cup, and in the World Cup anything can happen.
 
 
·       Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football (soccer).
 
 
·       I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
 
 
·       The thing about football – the important thing about football – is that it is not just about football.


Post a Comment

0 Comments