Advertisement

Flirt Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

Flirt Status for Whatsapp and Facebook




You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.


My stars said I would meet the woman of my dreams tonight.


Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.


I think I can die happy now, coz I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.


I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.


God made mud … God made dirt … God made guys so girls can flirt.


I don’t have the heart to hurt you, that’s the last thing I want to do, but I don’t have the heart to love you, not the way you want me to.


The Greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing and will never walk away.


My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left…..
ICU
Or
U C Me.


Love Happens Automatically.
.
.
.
Manual Working Of It
Is Called Flirting :D


twinkle Twinkle little star,
teri girl friend gaye bazar,

us ko mil gaya MAJNO ka pyar,
ab tu beth ker makhiyan maar


Men are like bank accounts.
Without a lot of money
they don't generate
a lot of interest.


Flirting Is Like A Game Of Chess
One Wrong Move And You Are
.
.
.
.
Married :)




Post a Comment

0 Comments