Advertisement

Cool Attitude Funny Status for Facebook whatsapp

Cool Attitude Funny Status for Facebook whatsapp




I dont insult people... I just describe them..


When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst. 


“I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"


Happiness is when "last seen at" changes to "online" and then to "typing" :P


Don’t compare me with anyone…. I am original


Thank you to every person who has ever told me "I can't",
You're just another reason "I will".


It is better to be hated for what you are,
Then to be loved for something you are not.


I am me and I won't change myself for anyone...


Love me? Great.
Hate me? Even Better.
Don't know me? Don't judge me!


You never get a second chance to make a first impression.


I wish it were legal to spank adu**s that act like they are 2 years old!


sweet as sugar
hard as ice
hurt me once
i'll kill u twice J


I don't have an attitude!
...Just a personality that you can't
handle!


Those who like me, raise your hands!! n those who don't like me, RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!! B-)


The perfect seat in class would be one where you are surrounded by your best friend, your crush, a smart person and a really cool funny kid.


The only disability in life is a bad attitude.


Dont ever doubt your awesomeness; remind yourself of who you are. Awesomeness is in your DNA. You are naturally awesome. Allow yourself to be natural. Be cool, be you, have fun.


Do you want a tampon with that status? You moody bit**.


lyf's a bit** & then we die...... So FCUK the rules n let's get high….



your attitude can hurt me but mine will kill you  

Post a Comment

0 Comments