Advertisement

Being Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes & Sayings

Being Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes & Sayings





What's the point of falling in love when you know that you will end up broken hearted.


I know I've made a lot of stupid mistakes, but the worst was thinking the person who hurt me the most, wouldn't hurt me again.
It's funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.


Unconditional love is when someone hurts you, makes you angry, but because you care about that person so much you choose not to hurt them in return.


My love for you was so true, you know that I would never forget you, But now my heart is crushed and broken in two. I should have never fallen in love with you!


There is nothing impossible in this world except trusting a person back who has broken your trust.


The annoying thing about someone breaking your heart is the fact that you still love them.



One of the most hurtful events that we experience when a relationship ends is to know the fact that after you have been lied to and even deceived, is that you were not even worth knowing the truth.


No matter how much you hurt me I'll still pray for you every night.


He touched my heart with a thousand pleasures and broke it into million pieces.


I didn't want to let you go, I didn't want our love to end, I didn't want you to find someone new. Because I knew in my heart would be too hurt to mend. But I did it, I let you go. I let go of all your lies and broken promises, I finally learned how to say goodbye.


I cried within my heart not because I was beaten, but because I wasn't loved by the one my heart beats for.




It's ironic that the person who says I love you, hurts you the most.


Don't ask them WHY they hurt you, because all they'll tell you is lies and excuses. Just know they were wrong, and try to move on.


It hurts a lot when an enemy hurts you. It hurts more when a friend hurts you, but it hurts the most when the person you love hurts you.


EasyteeThose we love most, tend to hurt us the most and even with that, our love for them keeps getting deeper.


Baby_girl_You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?


You'll never know pain until you look into the eyes of the person you love and they look away.


It's hard to trust somebody when the one person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.


It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don't love you back.


I love you hurts more than I hate you when I know I can't have you.


If people cared they'd check in, if they loved you they would show it, if you meant something to them they wouldn't have let you go.


When you love someone, you give everything without thinking twice, deny the truth, believe in lies, do crazy things that you can't explain and cry over things that hurt you but still stay and say, I'm okay.


It sucks when you are ignored by the one person whose attention means the whole world to you.


The worst kind of love is the one felt by only one person.



It's hard to admit that someone DOESN'T love you back. So, you hold on to them until you have no choice but to admit it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments