Advertisement

Best Facebook Status

Best Facebook Status



·       Make sure your words are sweet in case you need to eat them someday.

·       The good memories are kept in your mind but the best are kept in your heart :)

·       I don’t want the perfect realtionship, because perfect is impossible. i want trustworthy, honest, loyal and love. i love imperfections. i don’t want perfect . i want worth it.

·       Say it’s true. There’s nothing like me and you .

·       Sometimes it’s better to be Alone…Nobody can hurt you.

·       The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.

·       It’s funny when people say, “Some people can’t take a joke”, but yet they can’t take a joke themselves.

·       Of course I talk to my own self, because sometimes I needs an expert advice.

·       I used to loathe ambivalence; now I adore it. Ambivalence is my new best friend!!

·       Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

·       Make time for yourself, you are important.

·       The greatness of a man is not in how much waelth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.

·       Reality of life when you give importance to people they think that you are always free but they don’t understand that you make yourself available for them every time…!!

·       Don’t mix between my personality and my attitude because my personality is me and my attitude depends on you….

·       It’s hard to find A friend who is: A friend who is 95% talented 96%funny 98%loving 99% intelligent and 100% sweet So don’t you Dare Lose Me!!!

·       The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained..




Post a Comment

0 Comments